MUCWFAC Archives

November 2010

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:41:27 -0500
I have Allen Fisher down for Wednesday, December 1. Is that correct? How is Allen Fisher with poker?

Margaret Luongo
Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Miami University
Department of English
356 Bachelor Hall