MUCWFAC Archives

February 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:40:35 -0500
Dear Eric, et al.,

David Chambers, after many negotiations has made arrangements for Thursday at 8. I teach 651 4-6:40 Thursdays to Grad poets--or I'd suggest something with CW students after his race in Cuba talk--maybe 5:30 or 6 (I might end class by then). Friday, I think--still negotiating, Chambers may still be talking with students interested in pre-law and Law school (he's an emeritus professor U of Michigan Law School and volunteered to do this Friday morning sometime. Doubt this would much conflict with what Sarduy might do then--but Friday morning itself is a bad time for any such things-- by either of them: Thursday night drinking, and classes for some, makes attendance difficult then.  Which is why i suggested squeezing in something on Thursday-- possibly even before the 4 o'clock talk?

David