MUCWFAC Archives

September 2017

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:29:56 -0400
HI Cathy,

good thinking and i’m fine with the proposed changes. My only thought is to make them the same length 12-20pp and to broaden the terms, to include hybrid works that might supplement an application: short films (max 5 minutes or 5 minute extract), sound pieces (max 5 minutes or 5 minute extract) or equivalent multi-modal electric writing. Or some variant thereof,

cris