MUCWFAC Archives

February 2018

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nesbit, TaraShea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 11:48:37 -0500
Looks good to me. If you needed addt'l bigger name prose writers: Ben
Percy and Dolen Perkins-Valdez. One small thing: the language
"robustly-funded" --is that b\c we can't say "fully-funded" given that
they pay for health insurance? If not, I'd advocate for "fully-funded"
as the recognizable language.

--
Dr. TaraShea Nesbit
Assistant Professor