MUCWFAC Archives

July 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:14:56 +0900
I have reliable facts showing this stock will hit it big very soon! Tonight you’ll prove your volume Find what you need: http://slogent.com/gall/ Luck is important, but I hope you leave really few factors to chance.

 Never judge someone until you have travelled a mile in their shoes To thine own self be true Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. None but the wearer knows where the shoe pinches The difficult we do at once, the impossible takes a little longer  When one shears the sheep, the skin on the ram trembles  Dream of a funeral and you hear of a marriage  Orange yellow but yuh nah know if he sweet. When two big bottle deh ah table lil one nah business deh. Clath ah easy fuh dutty but hard fuh wash.