MUCWFAC Archives

June 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emilio Santiago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:43:49 -0100
CanadianPharmacy store is happy to grant you a special summer 50% discount on all products available in our store.

http://farson.hk

CanadianPharmacy brings you the easy access to low cost drugs which are of absolutely high quality. No scamming, no frauds. Full range of pharmaceutical products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. The level of service is beyond all your expectations.

Our half price offer is valid till the end of the summer. Don’t waste time.
http://farson.hk