MUCWFAC Archives

March 2013

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:33:58 -0400
Dear all,

I have to miss the meeting today, but am attaching my comments on the
documents cris sent. Thanks to cris and Margaret (and?) for the good
work on the minor and the major reboot.

Not sure what the MU Press discussion will involve, so I haven't made
comments about that, but I'm sure I'll be updated.

Have fun all,

Cathy