MUCWFAC Archives

February 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:03:02 -0500
i never thought that there would not be creative panels. i would see that as a huge contributant to a vibrant mix - much as post_moot has been an intermix.

and i see this awp flier as just for the awp . . we can circulate a cfp much more widely through lists and blogs and variant desitination sites and crank up reminders
through until a closing date for submissions (and beyond in some cases).

this is longest lead time i will ever have experienced as a preparation and we can do something of a very differnt order by way of announcement for AWP et al next year

xx

cris