MUCWFAC Archives

November 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:39:45 -0500
Dear cris, et al.

I can't make this--a prior scheduled appt, but I wanted to remind you, re: item #3, that Danielle Deulen. poet at UC (whose book I'll be using in 651), will read sometime, as previously discussed, in late Jan or Feb, I think(?). March or April are OK, too--I leave it to your convenience and discretion. I'd prefer a Weds or Thurs for the reading day, if possible.
I've been trying to make CW meetings (only) thois semester, and would like to know the results of the conversation, if any, please. Thanks in advance,

David