MUCWFAC Archives

September 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bert Velazquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bert Velazquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:18:10 -0120
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://A.Y2Y0YWVkY2E2ZWE4NjEwMGQ4YjI4Yjlm.smartuslikable.com

     "To begin with," he said with a wry smile, "you were all a  bit  late
Mono mini microphone jack, stereo mini headphone jack

The results for the hard drive included with the Latitude D420 are less than stunning.  It's a 1.8" 4200RPM drive (non-upgradeable to a faster RPM) and the exact same hard drive as that used in the Apple iPod 40GB and 60GB edition.  So, the poor results are not surprising.
Before running any games I installed and ran 3DMark 2001 and it scored at 8994, which is somewhat of a disappointment because the previous S360 scored at 9989 without having any modifed drivers or any tweaks on it. On FutureMark 2003, the S460 scored 2358 points. This test was done straight out of the box and it didn't lag on any one of the tests. The score is actually near mid-end desktop performance, so you will know straight off that it can handle any of the latest games. I installed Battlefield 2 and the game actually ran smoothly. Unreal Tournament 2004 and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within looked amazing thanks to the Sony XBRITE screen.  I also loaded up some anime such as Bleach and Tsubasa Chronicles and they also look amazing. The built in speakers were actually decent but with weak bass. Any pair of headphones you use will be better than the built in speakers.

     "At last you've got the idea," Chiang said, "but your control needs a
This D420 was purchased online directly from Dell through their EPP program site. Overall the online purchase experience was straightforward and convenient, although making changes to the order after it had already been placed proved futile despite several hours spent consulting with Dell Customer Care over the phone. Nevertheless, Dell eventually took care of all of the issues that cropped with my order, although the experience varied greatly depending on which service representative handled the case. All in all, my experiences with Dell's support ran the gamut from excellent to time-wasting and unhelpful, but since all my problems were resolved in the end I would say I was satisfied overall.