MUCWFAC Archives

March 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:42:55 -0400
Thanks, cris:

I've been counting on 11... 10 would be too early for me to change plans now and be there on time, either. But it seems that Eric DID change it to 10. Brian can't make 11, Cathy can't make 10; as the song goes, "let's call the whole thing off?"

No, really, I just psychologically blocked THIS time change and had it written down as 11... I'll try to get there as soon as I can, but on time at 10 is very unlikely. My blocking out of unpleasant information, I guess: I teach straight through till 7 on Thursdays, usually with maybe a 15 minute break from 12:45-7, so this early time is a real burden on me. 11 is bad enough. I'm usually half-awake in the a.m. hours. Or, getting old, I guess... And where do we meet, in any case?

David