MUCWFAC Archives

December 2005

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Felix Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 06:44:25 +0100
Dear Candidate,
We’ve been helping people since 1957 obtain the recognition they deserve for their life experience.
Through established relationships with distinguished  Universities and Colleges, we can help you too.

http://trydrive.net/grad.asp

We grant recognition for your knowledge and life experience.
A "Higher Education Certification for What You Already Know".

http://trydrive.net/grad.asp

Regards,
Professor. Felix Hicks