MUCWFAC Archives

September 1997

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 12:41:01 -0400
Dear Cohort,

        Lee K. Abbott has confirmed that he can be here the week of March 15-20,
that is, the week immediately after Spring break.  I'll arrange the
details.  This means that all other dates for the Poetry  sprint course are
available.

        Another update.  Nancy Safris has agreed to be the creative writing
contest judge, which frees up the spring schedule a bit.  That means that
her reading will be the night of the English Dept Awards, which I believe
will be April 22nd.

        That's all for now.

        Eric