MUCWFAC Archives

December 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:51:57 -0500
well this is interesting . . my own preference would be not to have some stupid image of a stupid building . i mean neo-georgian monster cottage does us no favors . . an image of a workshop in progress or an Oxmag reading or something like that would be much more interesting but i'm guessing that we don't have one handy . i mean the program is about people and not about a building and it's even more about a community of people working on creative projects and engaging / conversing with each other

i'm moot on the list of our names and visitors . i DO think that people choose to go and work with particular people . our names might not be on the tip of tongues but they say a lot about the kind of program that we are presenting . as does the list of visitors

but i'll bow out on that one . . i wish wish we were not in such a rush to cobble something that might do us no good whatsoever, when it could have struck an alluring note

cris