MUCWFAC Archives

April 2013

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:18:58 -0400
I just grabbed these names from our emailings and Rachel Levy's list.
I tried to cut out dead people/people in other countries/too-famous
people.

Shellie Zacharia
Jayne Anne Phillips (Black Tickets)
Christopher Merkner
J. Robert Lennon (I haven't read his work yet--has anyone else?)
Robert Olen Butler (Severance)
Joe Wenderoth (Letters to Wendy's)
James Kelman (the short short fiction/essays)
Russell Edson
Jim Heynen
Killarney Clary

CONTEMPORARY LEGENDS/PARABLES/FABLES, ETC:
Lily Hoang
Rikki Ducornet
Kate Bernheimer
Amelia Gray