MUCWFAC Archives

February 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Melbye, Eric Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:34:45 -0500
I didn't make stylistic edits, but offered some quick feedback in the doc (attached). I've been somewhat outside the conversations on this event, and that may explain why I'm still a little unclear on its focus/purpose, so take my comments for what they're worth. Regardless, I think the PR should be as explicit (and taut) as possible in conveying the purpose of the event and exactly what kinds of panels/submissions everyone's hoping for. Else, who knows what dross might arrive in your inboxes.

Eric M