MUCWFAC Archives

June 2014

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:50:05 -0400
Dear all, the below is from Patricia Newberry about the idea to bring
Bollen to campus. Patricia would like to hear from us by June 19, but
I don't suppose we need to work by her calendar -- I can just say
we're not ready to make a decision. I know Margaret said she'd want to
wait till after June to read his work. But if you have feedback on the
below, let me know. If she means split a 2000 honorarium between
English and Journalism, we obvs can't do that. Let me know your
thoughts. Thanks -- Cathy