MUCWFAC Archives

July 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:17:45 -0400
Dear Writers,

    See previous apology about summer idylls, etc.

    Anyone free the Sunday before the semester starts?   If not, I can make
it.

    Finally, a very early reminder that our traditional welcome to the
graduate students is the first Wednesday of the semester, August 24th, at 4
pm in the Bachelor Reading Room.

    Eric