MUCWFAC Archives

April 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:51:46 -0400
Thanks. If I had to choose, on sheer intellectual/critical grounds, I'd go with Ziler over Nadler. Their very different poetic talents are perhaps more comparable.
I already knew that Brandon Kelley is still a junior, or would have suggested him, too. I don't know much at all about the work of this list of fiction writers.

David