MUCWFAC Archives

November 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:40:29 -0600
Hia there lovely,
I was searching the net few days ago. I am new to this thing.
and saw your proafile. I decided to email you cause I foubnd
you attractive. I might come down to your city in few aweeks.
Let me know if we can meet each other in person.
Ib am attractaive girl. aI am sure you won't regret it.
Reply to my personal emabil at [log in to unmask]