MUCWFAC Archives

August 1998

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:18:55 -0400
Hey out there,

        I've scheduled a beginning of the year meeting to discuss recruiting plans
and to BEGIN! to put together a reading series for the year, next
Wednesday, September 2nd at 12 Noon in in the Wilson Faculty Room, which is
just off the mail room.  I'm hoping that this will take no longer than
60-90 minutes, which will enable all Cincinnati parents to be home in time
for end of the school day milk and cookies.

        Eric