MUCWFAC Archives

February 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:35:36 -0500
Hey, all--

Has anyone volunteered for the Exploring Majors Fair February 22? I believe it runs from 4 to 6 PM in Shriver. If we're serious about our efforts to recruit and promote, someone should be there. If no one else can do it, I'm willing to trade my Make it Miami days (3/30 and 4/20). Lemme know.

Margaret

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English