MUCWFAC Archives

November 2010

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:03:47 -0400
Dear All,

The Chambers reading will be April 7, leaving the next week open for Jerome Rothenberg. Notice that every single week from March 1, for six weeks, there's a reading (minus spring break). That should suffice. So, Ebenbach as judge is ok with me--easier than bringing in yet another reader/judge, I think.

David