MUCWFAC Archives

March 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:38:01 -0400
This is clear to me. You mean #s 2-6 now, though? Or through 7 if the DEP comes through (for Fiction rather than Lit, I guess). Good luck. We have 1 of our top three accepting already, and 4 more on the wait-list. Good luck.

David