MUCWFAC Archives

April 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tuma, Keith W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2011 23:11:39 -0400
As I told Eric earlier this evening, John Matthias, retired
poet-editor-critic (many books) and all around good guy up at Notre Dame,
has also expressed an interest (earlier today) to come to town next fall to
read for gas money and eats and sleeps. This is a no brainer from my point
of view.  Keith