MUCWFAC Archives

December 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 00:33:27 -0500
Dear Eric, cris, et al.,

Here is one semi-ex-prof who might well be interested in low res MFA work: me. Depending on the final form of the nature of the positions. I also know of a retiring (this year, from another school) fiction writer who's be interested, too, I think... btw, I wasn't surprised at the restrictions on such work that Eric mentions.

David