MUCWFAC Archives

February 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Hilario Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2027 16:08:37 -0120
She was romantically The clips from Big Brother we watched were fascinating. It is so obvious that the reason for this row is envy. incident is not representative of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. Last year, she received hundreds of marriage proposals on the e-mail address she made public to interact with her fans."I really don't know when I will get married and to be honest, I haven't found the perfect man yet,

MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB) incredible share!!!

From the start it occupied first places on market of shares!
And for this moment this stock brings 300% of clean benefit!

This statistics will help  you to understand  our proposal:
D A T E         Cost
01/30/07     0.02$
02.05.07     0.07$
You can get more information using your broker web-site!

WARNING: You can not to GET this exciting share via online broker site. PLEASE phone YOUR brokers AND MAKE your order. GET this exciting share on MON DAY!!!

house and she gets treated in a bad way. We don't watch Big Brother here and we wouldn't know much about it if it was not for the controversy this incident has created. of the whole society and therefore such attention to it is not justified. Just because she is Indian and the others are British doesn't mean anything. You cannot generalize.to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example. Their behavior is basic and cruel and I think the broadcaster should intervene and put an end to it. This has become judged various television of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example.