MUCWFAC Archives

August 2010

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:23:44 -0400
Dear Eric,

Thanks for this info. I'll email Cotter now.

Isn't Th the 19th the last one before the weekend that some students don't come back from before Thanksgiving? I'd prefer Th but Tu or W might be "safer" to attract a crowd? Or don't we want such long vacationers there, anyway?

David