MUCWFAC Archives

October 2005

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jennifer Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 02:11:55 -0400
The Best Place To Find The Cheapest Medicine.
http://Medford.xenl.com/ph/lib/

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Commit a crime and the earth is made of glass.
One of a hostess's duties is to act as procuress.
Life has no rehearsals, only performances.

Hay is more acceptable to an ass than gold.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.