MUCWFAC Archives

November 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:53:54 -0500
Huh, well--this is strange. I first thought they were trying to draw families from the community with the travel writer (traveling with family) guy; then I saw "Me and My Dick." I'm having a hard time caring about this event, but that's been the case from the beginning. Er...yeah. That's it from me.

--Margaret

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English