MUCWFAC Archives

November 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 23:32:59 -0500
Hi,

i appreciate the work put into the Creative non-fiction hire . . but feel strongly that the "preferred secondary fields" were not discussed - at least in that limited formulation. I don't have trouble with those fields being listed but they needed to be added to. Otherwise the potential field of creative non-fiction is being far too circumscribed.

cris