MUCWFAC Archives

June 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:09:13 -0400
Dear Margaret,

Sorry to have missed Billy's opening, but Signe and I went to see the show the next week. Did I miss something, or were only 4/10 of the purported bronzes on display? I liked them. The cumulative interest of the 42 Clown Genocide series was very strong (visually, conceptually), but from my atheistic perspective the crucifixion wasn't the central theme.

Was Fuddy Meers good?--couldn't attend that, either. Little playing now in theaters, but Bernie is VERY good at Esq.

Will have to clean up my office for a fall occupant, it seems. So will be in Oxford once or twice this summer, after all...

David