MUCWFAC Archives

January 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Neil Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:26:45 -0060
 disagreements,  most people find it easier to express their agreements and disagreements,
 books can be passed out for discussion and selection of another theme.  or with one which is sufficiently open-ended to invite reactions from everyone.
Don't loose a great chance on Monday 15
Let's go WHKA.PK .. LETS GO!

WORLD HOCKEY ASSOCIATION CORPORATION. (WHKA.PK)

Current Price: $0.023
Thursday this stock was: $0.014

With legendary Hockey Hall of Famer, Bobby Hull as the Commissioner of the WHA, how could this one go wrong?

Jump on-board this upswing in price and see how far it takes you!
Check you broker account on Monday, January 15!
If we apply, 1.Talk - exactly what you say will depend on the book,
 they generally take the reading and discussion seriously and wish to be challenged by the scholar in a way that helps them develop their ideas about the book and theme. Where do we get the books for the series?

 to register and to obtain books,   (Scholar)    (Date)
Are there Friends groups in your area?    develop ideas,