MUCWFAC Archives

January 2015

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:13:02 -0500
Dear all, here's the final list. Do check it for errors! I notice that
Tote Hughes is reading the night before Emily Rapp. Assuming that is
correct, probably not much to be done about it at this point? I want
to make sure of that before I send it out. Thanks all -- Cathy

Feb 2:
Rodrigo Toscano, poetry

Feb 9:
Kseniya Melnik, fiction (possible lunch with grad students/cw majors on 2/10)

Feb 18:
Spring Street Reading Series, bookstore

Feb 25:
Trent Stewart, fiction -- Haddix visitor (in town 2/22-2/26 — must
work out schedule for grads and undergrads master classes)

March 10:
Greg Kaufmann (journalism -- a talk I think)

March 18:
Cary Holladay, Fiction sprint

March 30: Alyssa Quart, MU Press poetry (to be confirmed, probably 8pm
Reading Room)

April 2:
Laura Elrick, poetry

April 13: Tote Hughes, MU Press Novella Prize

April 14:
Emily Rapp, creative nonfiction

April 22"
Spring Street Reading Series (location TBA — probably Western Lodge) —
2nd year Goodbye Reading)