MUCWFAC Archives

December 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:47:27 -0500
Obviously I don't actually listen to my husband when he speaks. Wednesday is the one day he's NOT available. Thursday should work for us. Or whatever.

Margaret

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English