MUCWFAC Archives

October 2008

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Leia Vella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 04:28:12 -0700

:: The BEST Painkillers available ::
  : You pay & We ship, absolute no question asked
  : No PrescriptionNeeded (No Doctor Approval Needed!!)
  : 100% Deliver your order to your doorstep
  : We have been in Business since 1997

Buy Hyrdrocodone, Vicodin, Phentermin, Norco, Xanaxl, Valiuml Online

This is a Rare Bargain Online to obtain these UNIQUE meds
No Prior order needed. Limited supply of these Hard to get Pills, Be Hurry!

http://pxce.fjsweet.cn