MUCWFAC Archives

January 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:05:24 -0500
Hi everybody,

like David i wanted to say no worries, we all have calendar miasma from time to time. I'll be in that Graduate Committee meeting that Cathy flags up, so after 4 is impossible for me. Otherwise i can be flexible next wednesday and remain flexible (although i have an 11.30 - 1 appoitnment this coming wednesday.

Again, hoping the knee mends and bends better than ever before.

cris