MUCWFAC Archives

January 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:41:16 -0500
Hi David,

well it's been an interesting day: proving if we needed further proof that we do indeed live in interesting times. Thanks for letting us know and for laying out the likely options so clearly.
As far as I know Cathy no onger intends to teach in Lux. I hope I'm not jumping her into any awkward admission on that front. So, that's NOT going to be the problem we might face.
We'll miss your important contribution to the poetry and literature and film programs David. But I can write that knowing that we'll have the pleasure of your company during the  coming three years. Perhaps not as fullsome as it often is. But the older and wiser compensate for that.

cris