MUCWFAC Archives

April 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 02:35:03 -0400
Dear Eric,

Thanks for all your work on this; Everyone else as well. I will be at the meeting the whole time and can explain/defend any part of it, I think, if necessary. Actually, I think it speaks for itself by this point.

One of the Whiffenpoofs
David