MUCWFAC Archives

December 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 11:31:54 -0500
Dear Keith,

What began as a passing remark seems to have burgeoned into a potential tradition! I am free only next Monday evening, but would be putting off grading to even consider this. I have bowled, in the distant past...

David