MUCWFAC Archives

June 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:02:00 -0100
Investment tips and stokc recommendations helping to earn more Insider information that brings about tremendous profits

Get HYWI First Thing, This sotck Going To Explode for at least 30%

Check out for Hot News!

Hollwyood Intermeidate, Inc.

Symbol: H Y W I

Current prise: $1.33 , but will increase at till the end of the week

Booming stokc markets explained with ready strategies

Don't forget to include this sotck to you daily trade!

Financial analysis and stokc recommendation on stokcs taking off

Read great news on this stcok

Poor men seek meat for their stomach; rich men stomach for their meat Out of sight, out of mind The tongue ever turns to the aching tooth Attack is the best form of defence Those who cast the votes decide nothing Those who count the votes decide everything  Fortune favours the brave
Time waits for nobody Better do it than wish it done
A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.  You only live once Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded. Every flow hath its ebb One, one dutty build dam.

 Good talk saves the food Many hands make light work Yuh gat fuh blow yuh nose where yuh stump yuh toe.	 We never know the worth of water till the well is dry  Two wrongs do not make a right Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a rich man whose ways are perverse Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a rich man whose ways are perverse