MUCWFAC Archives

May 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 17:00:14 -0400
Dear Keith,

This is sad news for us, and (I hope) nevertheless happy for Dana. She won't be at all easy to replace, I agree. If anyone can come up with a feasible scheme to somehow keep the continuity of the novella contest going, I'd be all for that--but, as you describe the situation, I agree with your inclination to pause at this time. A real shame to interrupt the momentum, but perhaps the price for trying to get it done anyway might be too great (in time and effort, and perhaps cost, too) I mean. I hope to hear of a better solution, but I don't expect one,

David