MUCWFAC Archives

December 1998

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Heidi Barron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:43:01 -0800
Dear Friends:

Now is not the time to be complacent.  We cannot assume that the Senate will
suspend the impeachment trial and agree upon censure.

Given the polls, many assumed that articles of impeachment would not pass
the House.  It happened anyway.  We need to make our silent majority voice
heard.

Email protests are not visible to the media and to the public.  We need bodies.

Pro-impeachment/removal forces are loud and claiming that Americans do not
care.
Let's prove to them that they are wrong.

A tiny Republican minority engine is driving this impeachment train.  Help
us put the brakes on.  Now.

Grass roots events are being organized by many individuals and supported by
People for the American Way, Rainbow Coalition, Censure and Move On, and others.

If you live in the BOSTON area, please attend a rally at BOSTON CITY HALL
PLAZA at NOON on TUESDAY, JANUARY 5TH.

If you live in the LOS ANGELES area, please attend a rally at the FEDERAL
BUILDING in WESTWOOD (Wilshire & Veteran) at NOON on THURSDAY, JANUARY 7TH.

We are waiting to hear from Rainbow Coalition about times and locations for
rallies in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C.

Please further circulate this email bulletin to your email address list and
to any list serv of which you are a member.

If you have time available, please call in to your local talk shows on tv
and radio to pass the word on.

Thank you for your assistance, patience, attention and ATTENDANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Heidi Barron
Tel:  310-209-0995
Fax:  310-209-0895
Email:  [log in to unmask]

ps #1  apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message

ps #2  this email message is sent in multiple parts due to limits
       on number of possible addressees per message - if you wish to
       respond to the entire address list, please let me know