MUCWFAC Archives

August 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Cheek, Christopher F. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:58:57 -0400
Got this Jody,

ye. Thanks. Hey, you're fabulous. Don't take on too much. I want you to feel that i can carry some of the cans of crap and give you all time and space to write and enjoy that.

But i certainly appreciate the offers of help and the input.

cris