MUCWFAC Archives

December 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tuma, Keith W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:06:14 -0500
How about that image of Daisy Levy reading with "In Case of Emergency"
projected on her body and the screen behind her; it is one of the website
images and might be ported over? Too risky?  Too many unintended readings
possible? I don't mind our names rather than the big star names. Every
program has its star visitors listed; they equal out as a wash. A link
certainly. If the names are arranged differently and maybe even run
together in a text block with the visitors (identified as such) does that
make for enough room? I'm not sure I'm overwhelmed by the design
intelligence on view from the university.