MUCWFAC Archives

April 2014

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:48:09 -0400
Hi all, here's the latest draft (final draft?) of the grant app in
case the larger cohort has any comments or edits to make. (I've done
some last tweaks and proofing, Eric, Keith and cris -- thanks to all
of you for your input, esp. Keith.)

If this version looks ok to all, cris will bring it to Lu for a
signature Monday and run it over to King before 5. Thanks everybody,
have a good meeting Monday and I'll see you at the next one.

Cathy