MUCWFAC Archives

February 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:10:42 -0500
I love the idea of broader themed courses, as well as the idea of a more flexible major (along the lines of the PW bucket or tracks). The bulk of courses in the creative writing major are literature courses, not workshops, and I don't think we should consider all of the literature requirements sacred when rethinking the major.

Margaret

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English