MUCWFAC Archives

August 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:49:30 -0400
Dear cris,

I was unaware of the Amber Sparks date, sorry. Did I miss it somehow on the list? Are there others I'm unaware of? That probably best leaves the week of Nov 5-8--but when will Writers Harvest be? Or last week of November., maybe 28 or 29  or first week of December 3-6?

Dear Jody. I really appreciate your offer. She would be driving herself and staying with family in Hamilton, so your logistics will be easier. When it's determined that she can come, I'll give you my copy of the book, and we can both get in touch with her, okay?

Thank you, both. God bless us everyone,

Tiny David