MUCWFAC Archives

June 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wilma Rosales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:44:53 -0700
Greetings !
Best Rep L!CAS !
We only sell premium watches. There’s no battery in these Rep L!CAS just like
the real ones since they get recharged as you move. The second hand moves
JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches are sold in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for a fraction of a price.

More than a 1000 Models to choose from
http://bottleredlove.info/
Most Popular Watches ---->
• Rolex
• Cartier
• Breitling
• Bvlgari
• Omega
• Patek Philippe
• Tag Heuer
• Officine Panerai
• A.Lange & Sohne
• Vacheron Constantin
• Audemars Piguet
• Franck Muller
• Jaeger-Lecoultre
• IWC

The best prices!
http://bottleredlove.info/

Browse all Products, Brand New 2007 collection and Express Delivery world Wide.
Buy Before Prices Go up
http://bottleredlove.info/

Yours truly,
Serge Smith, Boston