MUCWFAC Archives

January 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:30:59 -0500
Anne Carson--Short Talks
Shellie Zacharia
Jayne Anne Phillips (Black Tickets)
Christopher Merkner
J. Robert Lennon (I haven't read his work yet--has anyone else?)
Robert Olen Butler (Severance)

Will think about this some more.

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing